Superman is a 1978 superhero film directed by Richard Donner and based on the DC Comics character of the same name. However, there are a few mistakes in the Superman movie that even the biggest fanatics haven’t noticed. Let us take a look at these 15 Biggest Superman movie mistakes listed below.
- When the lady of Lex Luthor is in a red dress pretending to be unconscious on the road we see her legs flat on the ground, then in the next shot one leg is standing up.
- Near the end of the movie when Superman pulls Lois Lane out of the car and she’s already dead, she is very dirty all over because of all the dirt that “drowned” her. In the following shot when Superman is done crying over her and leaves her on the ground to reverse time so that she will come to life again, her clothes are all white and shiny.
- When Superman takes Otis and Luthor to the prison wires holding them are visible.
- Superman startles a cat burglar who falls from the side of a building. When Superman catches him he is facing upwards yet his cape does not fall back, it stays parallel to his body.
- After Superman breaks Luthor’s door, on Lex’s table a map is resting on a sculpture on the left. From a back shot, it isn’t.
- When Lois exits the alley where Clark grabs the bullet, her hair is much shorter than when she entered.
- During the first scene in the Daily Planet, after Lois exits Perry’s office saying “You forgot my report”, two big stage lights get reflected on the left glass door.
- While being mugged in the alley, Clark’s gabardine keeps swapping between neatly folded to wrinkled between shots.
- When the young soldier is about to reanimate Ms. Teschmaker his helmet is behind her arm. When the Captain lifts him up the helmet appears one meter away from the arm.
- When Superman and Lois begin their flight from her apartment, a pair of wires suspending each of them are visible, especially on the Blu-ray.
- When Superman holds the plane’s engine, the “S” on his shirt is looking the wrong way, revealing the angle was flipped.
- The first day Clark Kent works in the Daily Planet, he sits by his desk and then a close-up shows Lois placing her hair behind her ear. In the next shot the hair has changed and is now is covering her ear.
- When the football game ends, Clark is holding a bundle of towels. A frame later, the towel is neatly folded.
- When the player takes Susie with him, a bucket appears from nowhere on the right side of the bench.
- When baby Clark is greeting the Kents inside the cocoon, Martha’s hands change from resting on the sides to up.
So, are you shocked? Or did you notice some of these Superman movie mistakes before? Let us know in the comments below.