Even though How I Met Your Mother is mostly about Ted Mosby and him finding the one, the best part of the show is Barney Stinson, played by Neil Patrick Harris. The show wouldn’t have turned out to be a blockbuster if it wasn’t for him. We have compiled some incidents that bring out the best of Barney Stinson on HIMYM. Take a look and relive those unforgettable moments once again-
1. Out of nowhere he catches up with two young guys and Teaches them How To Live. He Suits them up, teaches them his tricks and teaches them the most valuable life lesson:
“Whatever you do in this life, it is not legendary unless your friends are there to see it”
Then he passed on his Playbook and told them:
“Take care of this game for me”
2. In Season 3, episode 14 he makes brackets of every girl he ever slept with in order to find the one girl who is mad at him. By this point in the series, Barney had been with almost 200 women, this is an amazing accomplishment—making a complete bracket.
3. Seeing as Barney’s father is Bob Barker (at least in his mind), he saw the only fit way to make his dad proud was to win the game show he hosted. So in season 2, episode 20, Barney set out to do that. From Barney practicing how he will walk to memorizing the prices of items so he can win every challenge, all the way up to the climax when Barney meets Barker.
4. As demonstrated in season 5, episode 18, Barney can’t take a bad picture. In fact, his has the same pose in every single photograph he has ever taken. Robin tries to get a bad photo of him, but even when he has his jacket off or he is bending over, he still manages to be smiling at the camera with his hand on his tie. That goes on until Robin spikes his dip with cilantro, which he is allergic to. So, he sneezes, finally giving a bad shot.
5. Suit up! This catchphrase is fantastic. But what is a catchphrase and dress code without an awesome musical number? Barney delivered a fantastic musical number for the ages. It is legend-wait for it-dary.
Also Read: Best Episodes of How I Met Your Mother
So, which one of these is the best of Barney Stinson moment on HIMYM according to you? Let us know in the comments below.