It won’t be wrong to say that Harry Potter is one of the most successful British- American Film series based on the books of the same name. However, there are a few mistakes in the seventh installment of the movie that is Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. Here are 12 such Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie mistakes that you should take a look right away-
- During the epilog, Hermione hugs her daughter Rose. In the first shot, Rose’s left-hand rests on her mother’s back just below the shoulder. Cut to the following shot and the same hand is on Hermione’s arm instead.
- When Snape redirects Professor McGonagall’s spell to Alecto Carrow, she falls on the lower platform. But after the camera angle changes, she is lying on the second platform with her brother Amycus.
- In Limbo, while Dumbledore confirms that a part of Voldemort lived within Harry, the way he clasps his hands instantly changes.
- Mrs. Norris the cat’s eyes are not red, but in all the other films they are.
- Just after Harry, Hermione and Ron have escaped Gringotts and land in the ocean, they then wash up on an island and Voldemort finds out Harry is hunting Horcruxes. During that time Harry says “There’s something wrong with him.” When he says that, the camera wobbles slightly indicating that there is a camera there.
- During the flashback to young Lily and Severus, while they are lying under a tree, their positions change, specifically the distance between them.
- During the final battle between Harry and Voldemort, Harry disarms Voldemort and his wand spins out of his hand counter-clockwise, then it cuts to the wand spinning towards Harry clockwise.
- Dobby’s grave at the beginning of the movie has been moved further to the right of where it is was dug by Harry at the end of the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
- When Harry looks into the mirror piece after looking at Dobby’s grave, the camera is reflected on the glass.
- Right after Harry has seen Snape’s memories, he turns around and sits down on the step and the camera can be seen reflected in the gold on the wall behind him.
- When Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville are in the Room of Requirement talking to Ginny, Harry’s fringe keeps changing style between shots.
- During the main Harry and Voldemort duel in the courtyard, there is an aerial shot of the duel, with Voldemort on the left and Harry on the right. Between them, in one of the arches of the alley, a cameraman in black is visible for about one second.
So, are you shocked? Or did you notice some of these Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie mistakes before? Let us know in the comments below.