It won’t be wrong to say that Harry Potter is one of the most successful British- American Film series based on the books of the same name. However, there are a few mistakes in the fifth instalment of the movie Here are 15 such Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix movie mistakes that you should take a look right away-
1. During the movie, the position of students collars, ties, buttons, and shirt bottoms sometimes differs during scenes, especially in the common room and courtyard scenes.
2. When Harry goes to his detention, Umbridge places the spoon on the saucer. When she gives Harry the quill, the spoon has changed its position.
3. In the Room of Requirement, during the Patronus lesson Harry walks behind Ginny, who stands between two other girls, and she says, “Expecto Patronum!” As the Patronus exits her wand, in the reflection behind the girls we can catch a glimpse of the camera, cameraman and crew member.
4. After Sirius falls through the veiled archway, when Lupin grabs Harry he first holds him over his right arm, then under and once again over, between shots.
5. As Lupin restrains Harry from following Sirius into the Death Arch, the wand in Lupin’s right-hand alternates from pointing down to pointing up, then down again.
6. In the Forbidden Forest, after Grawp has put Hermione down after grabbing her, he turns around and bends down to pick something up. Ron, Hermione, and Harry are still looking up at Grawp even though he’s bending down.
7. When Harry wakes up after dreaming about Mr. Weasley’s attack, you can see stubble on his neck. However, when he is in Dumbledore’s office, his face is clean shaven.
8. When the students are riding to London, in one shot Luna’s hair is practically still. Seeing as they’re flying fast in the air, and the Thestralls’s wings are flapping strongly, surely her hair would be blowing much more fiercely.
9. At the end of the fight, Voldemort is saying to Harry: “You’re a fool Harry Potter and you will lose everything”. During that moment, you can see someone walking in the window behind Voldemort.
10. When they meet Grawp, the toggles on Hermione’s jumper keep moving instantly.
11. When Voldemort leaves Harry’s body near the end, Harry is lying on his back. In a long shot, Harry appears on his side.
12. Throughout parts of the film, there are points where it is obvious that Harry doesn’t have glass in his glasses. One of the more noticeable points is when he is talking to Sirius in the fire.
13. When Harry runs over to Dudley after he casts a spell on the Dementor, you can see the microphone wire underneath Dudley’s shirt whilst he is lying on the floor.
14. When Dolores Umbridge writes the “OWLs” on the board, the writing becomes smaller in later shots.
15. When Harry is being tested by Professor Snape on being able to block his mind from being read, the sweat stain on his sweater changes from larger to smaller during the scene.
So, are you shocked? Or did you notice some of these Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix movie mistakes before? Let us know in the comments below.