After seven seasons of The Vampire Diaries, it’s correct to say that most characters have dated each other, but Caroline Forbes pretty much takes the trophy when it comes to the variety of love interests over the years. But say what you may, deep down, almost every TVD fan wants Klaroline to happen. Here are some reasons why Klaus and Caroline are the best couple.
1. This romance is the biggest ‘What If?’ situation in “The Vampire Diaries” history. First solid reason portraying why Klaus and Caroline are the best couple.
2.Klaus and Caroline had chemistry off the charts, a devoted fan base, and a budding romance that got cut off right in the middle of their story. Maybe that is what kept fans on the hook for years, but the Klaroline romance is still one of the biggest things to ever happen.
3. This relationship has perhaps the most loyal fans. Klaus and Caroline have only shared a handful of scenes together, the ones in which he isn’t being evil.
4. It’s all a matter of how far you’re willing to go to forgive a character and give them a second chance. Klaus and Caroline live in a world in which vampires exist. The rules are different, and rationality is completely null and void.
5. We witness times when Klaus wasn’t always the monster he is portrayed. Now naturally hundreds of years and thousands of bad situations would have a tendency to change even the toughest minds, Klaus is clearly no exception.
6. Caroline doesn’t want to admit this to herself, and it’s just so much easier to despise him for all he’s done to her and her friends. But she can’t ignore her feelings forever.
Recommended: Why Nina Dobrev Left The Vampire Diaries
7. Klaus painted Caroline a beautiful horse portrait and told her that he intends to be her last love, no matter how long it takes. This gives up hope for some fairy tale ending.
8. Here goes the last reason why Klaus and Caroline are the best couple. Klaus wants to be good, do good, live a life and fall in love, just for Caroline. Caroline brings out all of the good he has so deeply buried. Yes, I truly believe that Klaus and Caroline are meant to be, for reasons that go far beyond the superficial, and instead can only be revealed on a much deeper, baser level.
So, do you want to see Klaus and Caroline together, maybe in a TVD and The Originals crossover? Do you believe Klaus and Caroline are the best couple? Let us know in the comments below.