New Moon movie – the second part of the Twilight Saga is a blockbuster romance fantasy film from Summit Entertainment based on the novel of the same name by the American author Stephenie Meyer. No matter how good a movie is, it is never flawless. Same goes with the New Moon movie. Here are 15 New Moon movie mistakes that even the biggest fans may not have noticed.
- In the scene where we see Bella in her room looking out the window, months are passing, but she is always wearing the same clothes.
- When Bella goes to the Cullens’ house for her birthday party, Alice takes the new camera that Charlie got Bella and takes a picture of Bella and Edward. But when Bella prints out the picture and puts it in her scrapbook, it looks nothing like the picture Alice took.
- After the ill-fated birthday party, Edward drops Bella home in her car. After the kiss, in one shot Edward’s face is very close to hers, forehead resting on hers. When it cuts, his face is far away from hers.
- In the scene where Jacob is talking to Bella on the beach about Victoria, his shirt starts off as a dark gray color, then it changes to a brown color. It happens a few times during the scene.
- When Bella and Edward enter the chamber with the Volturi, they change which sides they are holding hands on. This also happens when they leave, except it gone from the arm on waist to hand holding.
- The Swann residence has changed from the first film. Although the house looks exactly the same, the street and landscaping are completely different. An identical replica of the house was built in a different location for the second film.
- In the scene when the Cullens are voting on whether Bella should become a vampire, Rosalie’s wig is pulled back and you can see the edge of the wig and her real hair.
- When Alice jumps over the staircase in school to wish Bella happy birthday, between shots during the scene the positioning of the decorated scarf around her neck varies.
- Bella goes to Italy to save Edward. Alice drops Bella off – when Bella gets out of the car to ask where Edward will be, first you see Bella in front of the car door, then she is suddenly behind the car door.
- In the scene where Bella tries to stop Edward from revealing himself under the clock tower, you can see his white makeup on her green shirt sleeve when she pulls away from him. When they turn around the makeup is gone.
- When Jacob first shows off his tattoo, it is up at the top of his shoulder. Then when he is in the forest with Bella and Edward, his tattoo is about 2 inches further down his arm.
- During the paper cut scene, when Bella is thrown against the table, there are 5 vases of flowers and 3 sets of candles. After she hits the table she lands against one of the vases and knocks the 2nd one to the floor, but the next shot shows only one vase left upright.
- In the scene where Bella walks toward the strangers on motorcycles, her mic wire is visible through her jeans.
- Bella’s bite mark scar is not in the position it should be, compared to where James actually bit her in Twilight.
- In Italy, Bella saves Edward and enters a room with him. Alice follows and a white lighting screen is reflected on her glasses.
So, are you shocked? Or Did you notice some of these New Moon movie mistakes before? Let us know in the comments below.