Whenever we see a picture of Emma Watson, Hermione comes to our mind. Let us take a look at Shocking Facts About Emma Watson You Never Knew even if you are a diehard fan of the Harry Potter Series.
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born on 15th April 1990 in Paris, France. She actually is a British and Turkish descendant. Her parents Chris Watson and Jacqueline Luesby are lawyers.
- When she was just 5 her parents got divorced and she moved with her mom and her younger brother Alexander.
- Her nickname is EM.
4. EM attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford where she studied acting, singing, dancing, and also performed in school plays. She also took art lessons.
5. EM also enjoys sports and plays tennis, field hockey, netball, and rounders.
6. Her favorite subjects are English, History, and art. She doesn’t like Math and Geography.
7. Before Harry Potter, Emma had never acted professionally. Her theater teachers suggested her to audition for the Harry Potter series. She gave the audition 8 times for the role of Hermoine Granger. J.K. Rowling, the author of Harry Potter wanted Emma for the role of Hermoine from her first screen test.
8. She was just 11 years old when her first movie of Harry Potter was released. On opening day this film made a record-breaking $33.3 million and grossed more than $973 million all over the world.
9. One of the fascinating Facts About Emma Watson is that after one year, at the age of
12, she had a crush on her co-star Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy.
10. Her favorite Harry Potter book is “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.”
11. Emma was allowed to have her ears pierced until she was fifteen. She also wore braces for four months as she saying it’s important for a beautiful smile.
12. Emma also joined Kenneth Branagh, Pierce Brosnan, and Samantha Morton in 2004 to serve as a jury for selection of teen film-makers’ “First Light Film Awards” ceremony that was held in London’s Leicester Square.
13. She was also named the ‘Highest Grossing Actress of the Decade’ by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2005. When she was just 15, she was featured on Teen Vogue Magazine. She was the youngest person youngest person to be featured.
14. When she was 15, she was featured on Teen Vogue Magazine and was the youngest person to be featured.
15. In the year2008 Emma gave her voice to Princess Pea for the movie The Tale of Despereaux.
16. Emma loves fashion and is on the best-dressed list. She said that it is very important because it’s how you show yourself to the entire world.
17. During working on film sets, she took tuition classes for five hours each day and graduated with good grades. Emma enrolled at the Brown University in the year 2009 where she studied Literature.
18. She really likes cats. She has two cats named Bubbles and Domino.
19. She adores Julia Roberts and her favorite author is Carlos Ruis Zafon. Her favorite movie is “Notting Hill” and “Friends” is her favorite television show. She is
20. Her favorite movie is “Notting Hill” and “Friends” is her favorite television show.
So, which of these Facts About Emma Watson shocked you the most? Let us know in the comments below. If you like these facts, then don’t forget to share them on your timeline.