Courteney Cox is an American actress, producer, and director who is best known for her roles as Monica Geller on the sitcom Friends, Gale Weathers in the horror series Scream, and Jules Cobb in the sitcom Cougar Town. She owns a production company, called Coquette Productions, which was created by Courtney and her then-husband David Arquette. Cox also worked as a director on her sitcom Cougar Town and the television film Talhotblond. No doubt she is a multi-talented Celeb!
Although she has a huge fan following, here are some unknown facts about Courtney Cox even some of the biggest fanatics don’t know.
Recommended Read: Surprising FRIENDS Facts You Don’t Know About
- Courteney stands 5’5″ in height.
- Courteney’s loved ones call her CeCe.
- In real life, Courtney is older than David Schwimmer(Ross).
- Monica had trouble conceiving, in real life too.
- One of the other unknown facts about Courtney Cox is that before F.R.I.E.N.D.S. TV show, she was known for many advertisements and Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” music video.
- In the last season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Courteney was pregnant with her daughter, Coco Arquette.
- The next of the unknown facts about Courtney Cox is that Jennifer Aniston gifted Courteney a bed linen worth $32,300 as a house warming gift.
- Courteney got her first modeling gig in a commercial for a store called Parisians.
- Courteney’s daughter’s godmother is Jennifer Aniston.
- Courteney has blue eyes and brown hairs.
- Courteney was awarded the title of The Best Dressed Female Television Star in 1997.
- Courteney shared a Screen Actors Guild award with the cast of Friends for Outstanding Ensemble Performance in a Comic show in 1996.
- Courteney studied architecture for a year at Mount Vernon College in Washington, DC.
- Courteney had quit smoking just before the night David proposed her.
- Courteney was on the cover of People magazine in 1995 and was named one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People.
- In 2002, Courteney was named the 18th sexiest woman in the world in Stuff Magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” list.
- Courteney learned to play the drums and the piano.
- Before they became a couple on the show, Cox said that if Monica had to “do” a Friend, her choice would be Chandler.
- Cox is a neat freak just like Monica.
- One of the last unknown facts about Courtney Cox is that she owns a production company, named Coquette Productions, which was established by her and her then-husband David Arquette.
Which of these unknown facts about Courtney Cox did surprise you the most? Let us know in the comments below.