Game of Thrones has attracted record viewership on HBO and has a broad, active, international fan base. The series has received 38 Primetime Emmy Awards. But as it is said, nothing in this world is perfect. Despite being a blockbuster, there are some mistakes in its first season which are often ignored by most of the viewers. So, let us take a look at 8 Shocking mistakes in Game Of Thrones Season 1 even the biggest fans didn’t notice.
- In Episode-1, when the family is watching Bran practicing archery, the round target on the left has a large hole on the bottom right side, from a previous arrow. This hole moves around throughout the scene, most noticeably in the shot after Arya shoots an arrow right into the middle of the target.
- In Episode-1, Khal Drogo has just lifted Daenerys onto her horse after their wedding celebration. Her hair is behind her shoulders. In the immediate next shot, her hair has now moved in front.
- In Episode-1, Ser Jorah gave Daenerys three books as her wedding present. As she takes them, their spines are pointing towards her right side. Cut to the next shot, as Jorah informs her that he served her father, the spines are now pointing towards her left side.
- In Episode-2, when Ser Jorah tells Daenerys that her life with Khal Drogo will get easier, the strap of her dress moves up and down her right shoulder throughout the scene.
- In Episode-8, after Khal Drogo is wounded by Mago in the chest, Drogo tears out his esophagus, turns around and his large cut is gone. The cut appears again as he sits down.
- In Episode-8, when Catelyn meets up with Robb’s forces, she hugs her son and then puts her hand on his shoulder. In the next shot, her hand is down by her side.
- In Episode-6, when Ser Vardis has cornered Bron right at the edge of the moon door the position of Bron’s body changes between shots. When the shot is taken from inside the moon door, Bron’s body leans backward, over the moon door. But when the shot is taken from behind the throne, Bron is leaning forward.
- In Episode-6, when Tyrion wakes up inside the sky cell you can see two skylights in the ceiling of the cell through which the sunlight passes. However, when we get a long shot of the sky cells, you can see there’s no way for the light to pass through them, as there are no “holes” on the floor of the cells above Tyrion’s.
Also read Game of Thrones Star Cast: Then And Now
So, are you shocked? Or did you already notice some of these mistakes in Game Of Thrones Season 1 already? Let us know in the comments below.