Best known for her role in Pretty Little Liars as Aria Montgomery, it’s no mystery how the spotlight dweller Lucy Hale became the name she is today. In just a matter of years, the singer cum actress has risen from child star status to A-list celeb destined for country music superstardom. Here are some surprising facts about Lucy Hale that all Pretty Little Liars fans should know-
1.One of the first surprising facts about Lucy Hale is that her real name is Karen. Yet, the actress has gone by Lucy ever since she was born. Her middle name is Lucille.
2. Another of those weird and surprising facts about Lucy Hale is that she believes in ghosts.
3. She had a crush on a co-star and even wrote a song about him, although it is still unclear who this person is.
4. Singer Jackson Harris fell for her the instant he saw her in American Junior’s audition and ended up choosing her as his leading lady in his music video “Come Back Down To Earth.”
5. Lucy first appeared on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER as Katie Scherbatsky in episode 2×12, “First Time in New York,” and then again in the final season.
6. Lucy is more than obsessed with unicorns. Her love for these creatures started when she dressed as one for a Halloween party.
7.She’s attracted to teeth. No, we’re not making this up– she revealed this tidbit about herself during an interview. It might have something to do with her having to wear braces for over three years.
8.She never needs an alarm clock to wake up. Without fail, she wakes up two to five minutes before her alarm rings.
9.Lucy admitted that she actually hates telling lies as it makes her anxious.
10. The last of the surprising facts about Lucy Hale is that she has a total of eight ear piercings.
Recommended Read: Unanswered Questions About Pretty Little Liars
So, which of these surprising facts about Lucy Hale did you not know before? Share your opinion in the comments section.