The Canadian singer Avril Lavigne became the heart of the music industry by combining rock and punk in a rebellious style. Though a huge part of Avril’s life has been put on public display, there are still some things that many people don’t really know about her. With that in mind, we present some less known facts about Avril Lavigne, which you probably didn’t notice in the past-
1. She was born on 27th September 1984.
2. She has an older brother and a younger sister.
3. She once said, “I remember as a child, lying on my bed singing and imagining that thousands of people were listening to me.”
4. She dropped out of high school in the 11th grade.
5. Her mother discovered her talent after she sang “Jesus Loves Me” in the church.
6. Lavigne is very much into acting. She revealed that she would like to act in a movie at some point.
7. Once, in NYC, a man thought that she was a hooker. She’s been carrying around a pocket knife ever since that incident.
8. When asked which video she enjoyed shooting most, she said that she had the most fun shooting “Complicated.”
9. Pizza is her favorite. She said that if she had to eat one food for the rest of her life, it would definitely be pizza.
10. She cares a lot about her health. The first things she does when she wakes up in the morning are drink juice and hot lemon water. Then she takes a sea salt bath.
11. She learned how to play guitar by playing along with Kravitz’s song titled “Fly Away.”
12. She is good friends with Pink and Vanessa Carlton.
13. She was out of the game and bedridden for five months in the second half of 2014 due to Lyme Disease from a tick bite. She thought she was dying but thankfully recovered.
14. One of her favorite countries is England.
15. Justin Timberlake and Eminem are big Avril Lavigne fans.
So which of these facts about Avril Lavigne did surprise you the most? Share with us in the comments section.