Born on 16 May 1981 Joseph Morgan is an actor as well as director. He is famous for his role as Klaus Mikaelson in The Vampire Diaries and its spin-off The Originals. If there’s one thing we’ve learned about Joseph Morgan and his on-screen persona of Klaus Mikaelson is that he can easily transition from a semi-important character on The Vampire Diaries to a leading man on The Originals.
Also read: Why Nina Dobrev left The Vampire Diaries
- He just Loves to play as Klaus. He was having so much fun playing the villain role.
- Joseph Morgan is the oldest child in his family.
- He is very thankful that Plec planned to alive Klaus in the Fourth season too.
- He is just not an actor. He works very well behind the camera too.
- BuddyTV ranked him #84 on its list of TV’s Sexiest Men of 2011.
- The revelation was a short film written and even directed my Morgan himself.
- He is also very philanthropic. He is a strong supporter to empower women and does a lot of charity work.
- He starred as Troy in the first series of the Sky One Television Series Hex
- His first celebrity crush was Natalie Imbruglia.
- On the set of The Vampire Diaries, he met his wife Persia White. Finally, they got married on July 2014 after dating since 2011. Also read: 20 Ian Somerhalder Facts That You Should Know About
- After marriage, he became the stepfather of Persia White’s daughter.
- He appeared in supporting roles in some films like Alexander and Master and Commander.
- He has also performed in the television series Doc Martin and Casualty and also co-starred in Mansfield Park alongside Billie Piper.
- He’s a massive fan of The Walking Dead and admits it brings out his nitpicky fanboy side.
- His first acting audition was for the character Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.Also read: 8 Reasons Why Klaus and Caroline Are The Best Couple Ever
So, are you shocked? Or did you know some of these facts about Joseph Morgan aka Klaus Mikaelson from The Originals before? Let us know in the comments below.