Salman Khan is one of the most popular actors among all age groups. Abdul Rashid Salim Salman Khan was born on 27 December 1965. He is Indian film actor, model, television personality, producer, and philanthropist. He doesn’t bother about Box Office reports but considers his fans as his biggest assets. He is just a charming person. Here are some really interesting Salman Khan facts that will surprise you.
- Salman Khan is a great swimmer. When he was in school he was once considered to represent at the national level in a Swimming competition.
- Salman Khan’s favorite actress is Hema Malini and favorite actor is Sylvester Stallone.
- A restaurant has been opened in Mumbai by Salman Khan Fans named Bhaijaanz.
- The villagers of Hatluni village in Karjat got a surprise gift in the year 2015 from Salman Khan. The actor led the entire unit of Bajrangi Bhaijaan to paint houses in that village and also gifted sarees for women and played football with the village boys.
- Salman suffers from trigeminal neuralgia, a facial nerve disorder, also known as the suicide disease which causes intense pain in the face.
- Painting is his hobby. He also painted the Jai Ho posters.
- Salman wanted to be a writer. The credit was given to Salman for the story of ‘Baaghi: A Rebel for Love’. He was also the writer of films like ‘Veer’ and ‘Chandramukhi’.
- Two fatwas issued against him – first one relates to the wax statue of him in Madame Tussaud’s, and the second one is his presence at Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations.
- Salman always wears a turquoise stone bracelet. His father Salim Khan also wears the same bracelet and he considers it to be very lucky.
- Salman Khan offered to pay Rs 4 million in 2012 for the release of 400 prisoners in UP through his NGO who have completed their term but are not able to pay their fines due to their poor economic conditions.
- Salman doesn’t have an email id. He chooses to avoid communicating through email. He loves to talk to people on phone or face to face.
- Salman made acting debut with a supporting role in the movie Biwi Ho To Aisi. In this film, his voice was dubbed by someone else.
- He has a fond of naturally made products and also stores a lot of various natural bath soaps.
- Salman uses only mulmul cloth in place of a regular cotton handkerchief.
- Salman is one of the few actors who was featured in the People’s magazine as one of the most handsome men ever.
So, are you shocked? Or did you know some of these Salman Khan facts already? Let us know in the comments below.